Get year-round comfort and warmth with this high-quality 500 Thread Count Winter Duck Down Comforter. This plushy white comforter is filled with fluffy premium white duck down and wrapped with ultra-soft 100% high-quality cotton. The comforter was also constructed with the highest quality baffle box design to prevent shifting of down in the duvet, which results in an even distribution of fill & the warmth it gives off.
- Comforter shell made from down proof 100% long staple cotton
- 500 thread count per square inch
- White duck down fill
- 750 fill power
- Extra warm heat rating
- Silky self piping with 4 corner ties to keep the comforter in place when used with a duvet cover
- High support
- Baffle box construction and side gusset
- Brand: Royal Hotel, warrants all products against defects
Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Can be aired outside. If needed, spot cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your blanket.
Down products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down comforters are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. We also recommend to wrap the all season duvet inserts in your favorite cover for added protection and style.
- Twin/Twin XL: 68 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 40 ounces of white duck down.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 50 ounces of white duck down.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 60 ounces of white duck down.
I wanted to upgrade my comforter and I really like this one. I like the baffle boxes so that the filling doesn't shift like my old one.
My first time buying with this company and I am very surprised with the quality of this comforter. I was looking for something that would keep me warm for cold nights here in MD and this is just what I was looking for.