Add a distinctive accent to your home with this vivid damask floral inspired jacquard drapes with grommet top panels. The delicate paisley pattern will match all home decors exquisitely. The bold paisley pattern offers a fresh look to spice up any decor. The luxurious and intricate design of these grommet panels is sure to enrich any room. The paisley pattern will immediately transform your room into a classic and fresh new style. This item includes two panels and sizes of your choosing to fit most standard window dimensions.
- Damask Floral Paisley Designed Curtain Set
- Jacquard Textured Silver 8 Grommets in The Window Treatment Header of each Curtain Panel
- Out side diameter of each Eyelet is 2.3'' and inside diameter is 1.6''
- Luxury 3" Bottom Hem and 1" Sides Hem
- Number of Panels Included:Two Single Panels Sold In Pairs
- Panel Width 54 inch with available length 63, 84 ,96, 108 & 120 Inches
- Colors: Grey, Aqua, Charcoal, Beige, Off-White & Ivory
- Material: 100%Polyester
- Machine wash
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects
Two 54" X 63" Panels Sold Per Package, Set Measures 108" Wide x 63" Long.
Two 54" X 84" Panels Sold Per Package,Set Measures 108" Wide x 84" Long.
Two 54" X 96" Panels Sold Per Package, Set Measures 108" Wide x 96" Long.
Two 54" X 108" Panels Sold Per Package, Set Measures 108" Wide x 108" Long.
Two 54" X 120" Panels Sold Per Package, Set Measures 108" Wide x 120" Long.
United States Shipping
Returns: If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, we offer you a 60 days return policy. The return item must be unused and in original condition to be refunded back to original method of payment.
EgyptianLinens.com | 785 E HARRISON ST, CORONA CA 92879
Tel: 562-865-8808 Email: cs@EgyptianLinens.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Once confirmed, my order came very quickly, and I live across the country.
EL didn't end up having the length I requested, so they called me and we discussed it, agreeing on a longer length at no extra charge to me. I appreciate the extra effort they gave to call me.
The curtains are gorgeous and I love them. I do need to take them up a bit, but luckily, I can sew and I know how to do it.
It's also difficult sometimes on colors you see on-line, but these curtains really are the color they show on-line. On the above-mentioned phone call, I did confirm that I could return the curtains if I decided the color wouldn't suit me, but I won't be returning them.
I would definitely order from EL again for any future linen needs.