Our Soft Support 600 Thread Count Goose Down Pillow Pillow will make your bedding feel far more luxurious and comfortable with its filling blend of 90% hand-plucked white goose down to 10% small feathers. The goose down fill is purified before it is used in our pillow, making it enjoyable to sensitive sleepers as well. This pillow is ideal for those who prefer a softer pillow to support their neck rather than a firm one.
- Pillow shell made of 100% long staple cotton
- 600 thread count per square inch
- Fill is a blend of 90% white goose down to 10% small feathers
- 650 fill power
- Soft neck support
- Brand: Abripedic, warrants all products against defects
Dry cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your pillow.
Down pillows are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down pillows are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.
- Standard/Queen: 20 inches wide by 28 inches long; filled with 20 ounces of white goose down.
- King: 20 inches wide by 36 inches long; filled with 26 ounces of white goose down.
I like it very much, best pillow I had in years and sure it will get better as I sleep on it for awhile.
I have nerve damage in my neck and sleep is an ordeal. I do like to scrunch up my pillow and sleep on my side or back. I chose the medium fill. 600 down. Perfect for me. I’ll order another.