Stay warm and comfy under this All Seasons White Duck Down Comforter/Duvet Insert. Featuring a 300 thread count shell crafted from 100% long staple cotton, this comforter comes in three very elegant patterns: solid, damask striped, and dobby checkered. This unique piece was designed with a baffle box stitch construction to prevent a shift of down filling in the duvet, ensuring an even layer of down that allows for better heat distribution. The down proof cotton fabric also has extra tight weaves to prevent the down filling from escaping, making this comforter very durable. This duvet insert is so luxurious and soft, you will truly feel as if you are floating on a bed of clouds.
- 300 thread count per square inch
- 650 fill power
- White duck down fill
- Shell made from 100% long staple cotton
- Perfect warmth for all seasons
- Medium support & firmness
- Box stitch construction
- 4 corner ties to keep comforter in place when used with a duvet cover
- Twin/Twin XL: 68 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 28 ounces of white down fill.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 36 ounces of white down fill.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 40 ounces of white down fill.
I bought this comforter for our guest room. It is really nice for year round use. I love the fabric and manufacturing of this comforter. For the cost it is a fantastic purchase.
I bought this comforter because it was lightweight. For being lightweight it’s really nice and warm my other comforter was to heavy it was really hard to move in my old one, but this one I love.
Very well made down comforter, I love it a lot. I bought it 9 months ago and so far so good. It's fluffy and provides the right amount of warmth for me and my husband, I'm always excited to come back from work to be cuddled by this fluffy down comforter.
This is exactly what I was looking for! Keeps ya comfortable all night, is so inviting to just wrap up in!