Wrap yourself in the plushy warmth of this comfy all season 600 Fill Power Lightweight White Goose Down Comforter and greatly improve your quality of sleep. The shell of this duvet insert is crafted from 100% hypoallergenic down proof cotton and filled with all season white goose down fill. The comforter also features a box stitching construction to prevent shifting of the fill and keep it evenly distributed. This 300 thread count lightweight goose down duvet insert comes in two patterns: a classy solid and a stylish damask striped. Complement your bedroom décor with a comforter that feels just as good as it looks.
- 300 thread count per square inch
- Comforter shell made from 100% long staple cotton
- White goose down fill
- 600 fill power
- Soft-medium support
- Medium warmth for all seasons
- Box stitching construction & 4 corner ties to keep duvet cover in place
- Brand: Royal Hotel, warrants all products against defects
Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Can be aired outside. If needed, spot cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your blanket.
Down products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down comforters are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. We also recommend to wrap the all season duvet inserts in your favorite cover for added protection and style.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 33 ounces fill of white goose down.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 40 ounces of white goose down.
- Oversize Queen: 92 inches wide by 98 inches long; filled with 36 ounces of white goose down.
- Oversize King/Cal-King: 110 inches wide by 98 Inches long; filled with 44 ounces of white goose down.
The size is correct. But the comforter is not as lofty as I had expected it to be. I gave it several days to air out and fluff up.But it has remained a bit flatter than I had expected. It is comfortable and suitable though..
I dont like it. It's not soft. And I wake up sweaty. My AC is nice and cool. I think during Winter it will be good.