- Twin XL (3-piece set) includes: one Twin XL flat sheet 70" wide X 102" long, one Twin XL fitted sheet 39" wide X 80" long, and one Standard pillowcase 20" wide X 30" long.
- Full (4-piece set) includes: one Full flat sheet 80" wide X 94" long, one Full fitted sheet 54" wide X 76" long, and two Standard pillowcases 20" wide X 30" long each.
- Queen (4-piece set) includes: one Queen flat sheet 92" wide X 102" long, one Queen fitted sheet 60" wide X 80" long, and two Standard pillowcases 20" wide X 30" long each.
- King (4-piece set) includes: one King flat sheet 110" wide X 102" long, one King fitted sheet 78" wide X 80" long, and two King pillowcases 20" wide X 40" long each.
- California King (4-piece set) includes: one Cal-King flat sheet 110" wide X 102" long, one Cal-King fitted sheet 72" wide X 84" long, and two King pillowcases 20" wide X 40" long each.
Bring style into your home with our printed Meridian Percale Sheet set that looks as nice as it feels. The ultra-soft and crispy fabric is made from 100% combed cotton percale woven at 250-275 thread count per square inch. This sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcase(s)* featuring a geometric pattern in vibrant colors to bring personality to your bedroom.
I was disappointed in these sheets because of the material's rough texture. I decided they were not a pleasant sleep and gave them to charity.
The color is not the same as shown. I ordered the blue sheet set the color is very faded and the flat sheet is soooo long I have to tuck it in under the mattress as it hangs about 2 inches below the oversized comforter. Don’t understand why they make such long sheets but comforters stay the same size. I digress, the sheet is mostly cotton as it wrinkles terribly once washed... the reason I didn’t give it 5 stars... It’s a nice sheet set. Nothing to write home about...
I don't do a lot of reviews. However, I had to for these sheets. They are so comfortable and durable. I loved them so much that I bought a second set and the matching curtains. This penny pincher opened up her wallet for these. Make sure you wash them first if you want the extra softness. Mine felt great right out of the package.