Stay cozy at night with our 750 Fill Power Oversized Goose Down Comforter. Featuring a 500 thread count shell crafted from down proof 100% long staple cotton, you'll feel well-rested with this plushy comforter on your bed. The shell of this comforter is made with a baffle box construction to allow comforters to reach their maximum loft as air moves freely from one box to the next. One-inch gussets, self-piping, and double stitching are incorporated all around the oversized comforter to keep the goose down fill from shifting around & bring you greater warmth.
- Down proof comforter shell made from 100% long staple cotton
- 500 thread count per square inch
- White goose down fill
- 750 fill power
- Extra warm heat rating
- Stitch boxes construction
- High support - winter fill weight
- Brand: Royal Hotel, warrants all products against defects
Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Can be aired outside. If needed, spot cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your blanket.
Down products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down comforters are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. We also recommend to wrap the all season duvet inserts in your favorite cover for added protection and style.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 48 ounces of white goose down.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 56 ounces of white goose down.
- Oversize Queen: 92 inches wide by 98 inches long; filled with 55 ounces of white goose down.
- Oversize King/Cal-King: 110 inches wide by 98 inches long; filled with 62 ounces of white goose down.
it was not really that warm the tread count should have been higher and the weight higher , but well made prodcut
I LOVE THIS COMFORTER! It's like the comforters that could be found 20 years ago! Most comforters (under $1,000) are now absurdly thin and covered with heavy, crinkly (noisy) fabric, but this is WONDERFULLY SOFT! I adore it! And finding the discount at the bottom of the page was a spectacular surprise!
Amazing Down comforter! it feels right, I've had it for around 4 months now and I can tell it helped my sleeping a lot. It is fluffy, super fluffy and warm. worth every penny.
A great quality product, I've had it for the past 4 months and I can say that I'm impressed by how soft and comfortable this down comforter is. I only cleaned it once and it wasn't that hard. Love it!