Stay cozy and restful with a warm goose down comforter that's so heavy and thick you'll hardly notice the extreme cold outside! This unique striped silk & cotton blend goose down comforter features a baffle box stitch-through design that prevents any shifting of down to keep the fill your duvet insert evenly distributed for greater warmth. The comforter has a white goose down fill at a 550 fill power to keep you very warm in the cold. Wrap yourself with the incomparable softness of our cream colored luxury silk & cotton blend goose down comforter.
- Comforter shell made from down proof blend of 51% silk & 49% cotton
- Two-ply* 450 thread count per square inch
- White goose down fill
- 550 fill power
- High warmth rating
- Double stitched with one-inch side gusset & 4 corner ties, baffle box stitches through
- Medium firmness & support
- Brand: Egyptian Linens, Warrant all products against defects
*Two-ply yarn plied from two threads, results in strong & durable sheets that have a "heavier" feel.
Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Can be aired outside. If needed, spot cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your blanket.
Down products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down comforters are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. We also recommend to wrap the all season duvet inserts in your favorite cover for added protection and style.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 50 ounces of white goose down.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 60 ounces of white goose down.
I just received this yesterday. I have been looking for a quality down comforter like this as my other one wore out several years ago . I slept under this last nite and I couldn't be happier. A fantastic comforter.
Super soft, warm and well sewn. never purchased silk down comforter before but I am impressed with it's quality. the fabric feels well " like Silk" .