Stay warm and comfy during winter nights with this Heavy Winter Fill Silk Goose Down Comforter. The 450 thread count duvet insert's shell comes in a cream (off-white) color is made from a blend that is 45% silk and 55% cotton. The shell is also made with baffle box construction that allows the comforter to reach its maximum loft as air freely moves from one box to the next. Features like the one-inch side gussets, self-piping, and double stitching keep the white goose down fill from escaping the comforter, ensuring the longevity of your comforter. This cozy comforter is firm and very warm, making it perfect for the winter.
- Shell made from blend of 45% natural silk & 55% long staple cotton
- 450 thread count per square inch
- White goose down fill
- 700 fill power
- Extra-high warmth rating
- Box stitches through with one-inch side gusset
- Winter fill weight firmness
- Brand: Egyptian Linens, warrants all products against defects
Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Can be aired outside. If needed, spot cleaning is recommended to preserve the quality of your blanket.
Down products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receiving, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. Being sealed in plastic packaging can also sometimes cause the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. This can be solved with a few hours of airing, as it usually removes the odor. We recommend that down comforters are fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. We also recommend to wrap the all season duvet inserts in your favorite cover for added protection and style.
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 48 ounces of white goose down.
- King/Cal-King: 106 inches wide by 90 inches long; filled with 56 ounces of white goose down.